- Date. The date of creation cannot be determined. The first Statement of the book of Genesis places the time in remote and Impenetrable antiquity.
- Creator. The writer of Genesis offers no proof of the existence Of Jehovah or of the fact that all things were made by Him. (Genesis 1:1,2; John 1:1-3; Colossians 1:15-17; Hebrews 1:10; Hebrews 11:3).
- Light. The process of creation had probably been going on for Ages before light was created by the fiat of Jehovah (Genesis 1:1,3; 2 Corinthians 4:4).
- Days of Creation. The fact that the creative work had been going On for unnumbered ages, leads the reverent student to the conclusion That the "days" were ordinary periods of twenty-four hours each, and That each product of Almighty power was finished and appointed to its Sphere on its designated day. The phrase "evening and morning" occurs Six times in the first account of creation, and it cannot be understood Except in the light of the above statement.
- Order of Creation.
- Sun, moon, and stars,
- Water animals and fowls,
- Land animals, man and woman.
Observe the steady march from the lower to the higher, from the Insensate to the intelligent, from the servitor to the sovereign. See The universe by God's hand touched to harmony; see the march of Creative power to its culmination in the making of the companion for Man, pure and innocent, the highest image of God, and hear the stars Sing together and the sons of God shout for joy over the completion of The mighty and glorious work!